We’re glad to kick off the year with fresh, new deals. Here are our top 9 offers for January and February, designed to give you the best savings on beer, wine, vodka, and more! Check out the list!
- Karl Friedrich € 10,99. A great Estonian pale lager, made using local groundwater and the best hops, malt and yeast available.
- Saaremaa Tuulik € 10,99. Another light and mild lager from Estonia. Bavarian malt and aromatic hops blend into a pleasantly fresh taste.
- Le Coq G:N Grapefruit € 11,99. This traditional grapefruit-flavoured alcoholic drink has a refreshing and juicy flavour.
- Terra Cruz Apasionado White € 12,30. Excellent Chilean wine, with tropical yet fresh character and a smooth, creamy texture.
- Yellow Tail Shiraz € 6,50. This Australian Shiraz is everything a great wine should be: vibrant, smooth, rich and easy to drink.
- Törley Talisman € 3,90. This semi-dry sparkling wine has notes of pineapple and apricot coupled with a fresh aroma. Excellent price-quality ratio!
- Koskenkorva Vodka € 14,90. By combining traditions with highly-advanced manufacturing, the bestselling vodka in Finland is known for its pure and clean taste.
- JP Chenet XO € 12,70. The world-renowned French brandy has a full-bodied taste combined with an incredibly warm and creamy finish.
- Baileys Original € 18,50. Based on a blend of aged Irish whiskey and Irish cream, this world-famous liqueur has a luxurious flavour, rich in vanilla and cocoa.