EXPLANATIONS BY REGISTRAR AND PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF PRE-ORDERERS
Tallink Pre-Order customer register
VAT number: EE100220641
AS Tallink Grupp
Registry code: 10238429
Authorised processor of personal data:
Phone: +372 6 318 249
Ordering party: A physical person of at least 18 years of age, who uses the Pre-Order service. The ordering party is fully responsible for the correctness of the data entered in the Tallink Pre-Order system.
The following personal data and order information are entered in the register:
- First name and surname of ordering party (hereinafter also: customer);
- Date of birth
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Club One card number;
- Club One account number;
- Ordered goods and quantities;
- Delivered goods and quantities;
- Date and time of trip, name of ferry;
- Method of payment for the service selected by the customer;
- Order status.
Use of customers’ register data and processing of personal data
The register data in Tallink Pre-Order system shall only be used for providing the pre-order service. The register data shall not be disclosed to any third persons, except in the cases provided by law.
To best serve the customers and to properly perform all contractual obligations, Tallink shall process the customers’ data according to the following principles:
- Tallink shall keep strictly confidential the personal data of the customers and shall prevent the personal data from illegally falling into the hands of third persons by applying efficient computerised security measures.
- Tallink shall protect the personal data entrusted to it from any unjustified use. In processing personal data, Tallink shall be guided by the Personal Data Protection Act and the data shall be collected to the extent required for carrying out the contracts signed and providing the best service to customers.
- Tallink shall not disclose any personal data to third persons, except when required by law or when a corresponding permission has been granted by the person whom the data concerns.
- Tallink shall have the right to send promotional offers to its customers with regard to its own services or the services of its subsidiaries, send customer satisfaction surveys to improve its service quality and send offers by other cooperation partners as well. The customer has the right to refuse such offers or surveys at any time by notifying Tallink thereof.
- The employees of Tallink are aware of the principles of personal data protection and the obligation to keep such data confidential, and shall be held liable for the violation of such obligations.
- The ordering party shall have the right to inspect, change and delete his/her personal data.
Personal data security of ordering parties
The Tallink Pre-Order service data uses an SSL-encrypted connection, which is an internationally recognised security standard. This method helps us ensure the protection of the personal data of the ordering parties and prevent any malicious attacks at the Tallink Pre-Order system and the leaking of any information out of the system.
The IT-systems for managing the register are protected with a security measures and security requirements.
No hard copies shall be made of the register data.
Amendment of terms and conditions
The provider of Tallink Pre-Order service shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of orders and sale. Any amendments shall be published on the website of Tallink Pre-Order or notified by contacting the customer directly.
AS Tallink Grupp reserves the right to amend the present terms and conditions.